We are all on an evolutionary journey to:
- Experience all that there is to experience in life
- Recognize and achieve our individual destiny
- Become our Greatest, Grandest Self
As we focus on and achieve each of these milestones, it’s important for us to also recognize, achieve, and honor the in between steps that it takes to get to each place…or in other words respect the “process.”
My pastor always says that we should strive to be better each day, and let our minds stay focused on higher levels of consciousness. As we do this, we naturally progress along our spiritual and physical journeys, and we move closer and closer to God-consciousness…or my pastor would say “Christ-consciousness”.
The goal here is to:
- Be grateful for where we are now, for this prepares us for the next level
- Delight in the evolutionary process, because the journey is just as important as the destination
- Stay focused on forward movement; it’s this mindset that will take us where we need to go
And so it is…
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.