In several of these affirmations, I have made reference to “creating the lives we desire.” As I was saying my affirmations this morning, I thought about the process I went through back in 2011 to bring my desires to fruition, and recognizing the current manifestation of those desires.
That year, I attended a prosperity workshop in Atlanta where the facilitator gave specific instructions on how to experience the lives we desire. In short, how to manifest the lives we choose to live. The instructions she gave were very similar to the process listed in the image. Below is a breakdown of those instructions:
- Know that what you desire already exists and is coming to fruition in your life
- Be thankful in advance for the manifestation of your desires
- Feel in the now the emotional response(s) that you will have once your desires are made manifest
- Be intentional and specific about what you desire
- Do not allow any lingering thoughts that don’t align with your desires
- Don’t be attached to a specific outcome or methodology in how your desires are recognized and/or manifest
- Remain in a state of peace knowing it is already done
Now having a roadmap of how to create that which you choose, I urge you to no longer allow your current situation to discourage you, but to work the process with honesty, sincerity and fervor, and watch your desires appear before your very eyes. And so it is…
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.